Figurines above wonderfully painted by Konrad Schlangen
Showing 21–30 of 503 results
The Fantasy genre is a type of fiction that typically features magic, mythical creatures, and otherworldly settings. It often includes elements of mythology, folklore, and fairy tales. Fun facts:
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit” are considered to be classic works of the Fantasy genre.
- The “Harry Potter” series by J.K. Rowling is one of the best-selling Fantasy franchises of all time, with books, movies, and theme parks based on the series.
- “Dungeons & Dragons,” a tabletop role-playing game, is one of the most popular and influential Fantasy games of all time.
- The video game “The Legend of Zelda” is a classic example of the Fantasy genre in gaming.
- Fantasy board games, such as “Talisman” and “Gloomhaven,” have gained popularity in recent years.
- Fantasy movies, such as “The Chronicles of Narnia” and “The Dark Crystal,” have been popular for decades and continue to be produced today.