Sculpted by 3D Fortress
In Western movies and literature, cowboys and their horses are often depicted as a close-knit team, relying on each other for survival in the rugged and dangerous wilderness. Here are some interesting facts about cowboys and their horses resting together:
- Cowboys and their horses would often rest together during long cattle drives. They would make camp at night and allow their horses to graze while they rested and ate.
- Horses were an essential part of a cowboy’s life and were highly valued. Cowboys would often have a deep bond with their horses and would take great care of them.
- In Western movies, cowboys and their horses are often shown resting together by a campfire or near a riverbank. This imagery is meant to evoke a sense of tranquility and camaraderie between man and beast.
- Horses were not only used for transportation but were also used in ranching and farming. They were used for plowing fields, hauling logs, and even for rounding up cattle.
- The relationship between cowboys and their horses has become a cultural symbol of the American West. The image of a lone cowboy riding off into the sunset on his trusty horse has become an iconic image in American popular culture.
This is a high quality miniature 3D printed by Speira Miniatures in Sweden.
You can paint it as any normal miniature, no need to wash it beforehand. It is delivered unpainted.
Usable for dioarama, wargaming or tabletop role-playing games, such as Dungeon and Dragons, Warhammer, Pathfinder and so on. Also great as decor in your home if you order the large scales. We can always transform any model into a bust if you like, please contact us.
Due to the inherit nature of 3D printing the miniatures might contain imperfections and could require additional cleanup where the support have been; use sand paper or green putty for example. Print layers will sometimes be visable.
3D resin is brittle, even if we use a mixture than makes it more flexible. However it cannot be compared with the normal plastic that is used for example Warhammer, Marx or Conte miniatures. Handle the 3D prints with care, a fall can break them. Glue info here.