Sculpted by 3D Fortress
In the American West, saloons were a common gathering place for men to socialize, drink, gamble, and conduct business. Saloon owners played a vital role in the operation of these establishments. Here are some interesting facts about saloon owners in the Old West:
- Saloon owners were usually men who had experience in running a business. They had to be shrewd and savvy in order to make a profit, as competition among saloons was fierce.
- Saloon owners often had a reputation for being rough and tumble characters themselves. Many had a criminal past or were involved in illegal activities such as gambling and prostitution.
- The saloon owner was responsible for stocking the bar, hiring employees, and ensuring that the establishment was clean and orderly.
- Saloon owners would often sponsor entertainment such as live music, dancing, and theatrical performances to attract customers.
- Some saloon owners became quite wealthy and powerful, and were able to exert a great deal of influence over their communities.
- Saloon owners were also frequently involved in politics, as the saloon was a popular place for political candidates to hold rallies and stump speeches.
This is a high quality miniature 3D printed by Speira Miniatures in Sweden.
You can paint it as any normal miniature, no need to wash it beforehand. It is delivered unpainted.
Usable for dioarama, wargaming or tabletop role-playing games, such as Dungeon and Dragons, Warhammer, Pathfinder and so on. Also great as decor in your home if you order the large scales. We can always transform any model into a bust if you like, please contact us.
Due to the inherit nature of 3D printing the miniatures might contain imperfections and could require additional cleanup where the support have been; use sand paper or green putty for example. Print layers will sometimes be visable.
3D resin is brittle, even if we use a mixture than makes it more flexible. However it cannot be compared with the normal plastic that is used for example Warhammer, Marx or Conte miniatures. Handle the 3D prints with care, a fall can break them. Glue info here.